วันอังคารที่ 2 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2554

บางบทบันทึกในมิตรภาพของเจ้าชายน้อย

"What must I do, to tame you?" asked the little prince.
"You must be very patient," replied the fox.
"First you will sit down at a little distance from me -like that- inthe grass.
I shall look at you out of the corner of my eye, and you will say nothing.
Words are the source of Misunderstandings.
But you will sit a little closer to me, everyday..."

The Little Prince
By Antoine de Saint-Exupery

"ฉันต้องทำอะไรบ้างเพื่อให้เธอเชื่อง" เจ้าชายน้อยถาม
"เธอต้องใช้ความอดทนอย่างมาก" สุนัขจิ้งจอกตอบ
"แรกเริ่ม เธอต้องนั่งบนผืนหญ้าให้ห่างฉันเล็กน้อยโดยไม่ต้องพูดอะไร
คำพูดเป็นที่มาของความเข้าใจผิด
แล้วเธอก็ค่อย ๆ ขยับเข้ามานั่งใกล้ฉันทีละน้อย ทีละน้อย
ใกล้มากขึ้นเรื่อย ๆ ทุกวัน..."

เจ้าชายน้อย
ผู้เขียน อองตวน เดอ แซงแต็กซูเปรี
๒ สิงหาคม ๒๕๕๔

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น